Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Thread: shooting range in northern ky

Default shooting range in northern ky

I was wondering where I could find a shooting range in the northern part of kentucky. More specifically, are there any gun clubs around with outdoor ranges out to 100 yards (or more) in Boone, Kenton, or Campbell county, or nearby? I've recently moved from Pennsylvania, and now I'm trying to find a club that I could shoot at if I joined. I know of two nearby indoor ranges, but it costs at least 10 bucks an hour to shoot there, and they cannot handle centerfire rifles. Can anybody give me some references or send me on the right track?

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine

Mileman, we have a few up this way.
    I belong to Kenton Game and Fish - Located near the end of Locust pike off Decoursey Pike.
    I work night and can't get to many meetings, I can't advise if we are accepting members now or not.
    Meetings are 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:30 - could stop by and ask.

There is another, I believe Kirstdon Oday (spelling) in Campbell Co off Rt 27 passed A J Jolly.

Couple in Boone co also.

Also Lloyd's Wildlife area - south of Crittenden off U.S. 25 has a rifle range - it was limited to certian club use only. Give them a call they may be able to lead you to other clubs that use that range.

If you want to see Kenton Game and Fish first, email me -
    I can take 1 vistior - 1 time a year. jgardner@covkyps.org

Jim

I may have to think about that a bit. How long is the shooting range, and how much is membership? Thanks for the info on it, I did manage to find it in the phone book, and may have to call thereand find out more about their hours and days that they are open, etc.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine

Thread Information