Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Thread: New Mathews FX2

Question New Mathews FX2

Gentleman I have deceided on the FX2 I can't find enough money laying around for a switchback but I here the FX2 will do nicely for under $450.00 what do you Mathew owners think about this entry level bow ? This will be a big move from my current PSE Deerhunter. As for sight I thought a Truglo pedlium sight, whisket biscut arrow rest. loop or straight nock on to the bow string ? And limb savers stablizer. Will this be good enough with out breaking the bank ?

the fx2 looks like a nice option. but if you could come across a few more bucks, mike's gun and archery in frankfort, sells the switchback xt for $599 and minus 3% if you can pay cash. the fx2 would likely be less than msrp also.

Thumbs up I had the first FX

It was a great hunting bow .I purchased the outback back in 2004 and I dont think ill be getting another hunting bow anytime soon I wished I would have kept the fx for backup........that being said if I were in your shoes I would save up and get that switchback XT that may be the most quiet and smooth hunting bow ive ever shot it would be worth the wait.....
    "I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature's ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow." ---Fred Bear

Well my friends I went to Mikes today in Frankfort and 2 hours later I order my Mathews XT RH 27 inch draw and peak weight 60lbs. Toyota has torn up my shoulders I just can't pull 70 lbs back without my wrist,elbow and hand popping and cracking. But that should be enough I am thankful to get the chance to purchase a ggod bow.

Thumbs up Congradulations!!!

You will love that bow for years to come im sure...also 60 pounds is plenty enough to kill anything you may want to hunt with it in north america..I have been shooting 70# for years but the next bow I purchase will be 60#......
    "I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature's ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow." ---Fred Bear

you won't have a minute of regret.

What you pay at Mike's in Frankfort. How is the service. I live in Louisville and make the drive if I can save some $$$ and more importantly get better service.

Thanks

$599.00 with a debit or credit card and minus 3% with cash. nice guys. much better than the louisville mathews dealer, in my opinion.

Thread Information