Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevada Rancher vs The Government... Who Wins?

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Only An Armed People Can Ever Be Truly Free ;
    Only An Unarmed People Can Ever Be Enslaved.
    Aristotle

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

There is a glaring problem with the BLM story. If this was a Federal court action, why wasn’t the Marshal Service in command and control? The courts do not use the BLM to enforce orders. Was Bundy served by Marshals before round up began? I think this was an illegal action and was all a thieving land grab (using BS tortoises as the excuse) by BLM executed on behalf of Harry Reid and the Chicoms--your love gods.

The US Marshals would be clearly identified and should have been in control since this was claimed to be a federal court action. Not BLM. So this begs to question, who ordered this? It wasn’t a Federal Judge. The courts would only give it to the US Marshals! Since the MSM is a tool of the overthrow of the republic, the MEDIA won't do its job. Let’s see the court order and the Congressional criminal investigation of ChiCom-Harry.

FWIW, the location of the proposed solar plant and Mr. Bundy's ranch I don't believe are in the same area, except that both are in Nevada.
    A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

This is way bigger than where Cliven Bundy's cows graze.

Some of you folks need to remove the Gadsden flags from your avatars because you obviously don't mean it.
    Last edited by Manzanita; 04-14-2014 at 08:05 AM.
    I'm married so if I ever apologize to you, know that it was a reflex and not sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by riverboss View Post
    I can see it getting ugly with malisha showing up, This may be the start of something that has been festering in this country since Obama took over.
    Oh, great. First I heard about Obama sending his kids there.

j/k... it's militia.
    I'm married so if I ever apologize to you, know that it was a reflex and not sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by ptbrauch View Post
    FWIW, the location of the proposed solar plant and Mr. Bundy's ranch I don't believe are in the same area, except that both are in Nevada.
    Well, the BLM (since deleted) made it clear the cattle had to go from here due to the plans for the solar plant........ point being - they LIED about the turtles (which they themselves have been killing in fact) the very folks at the BLM behind this have serious ties to Reid.....coincidence- anyone Really buying that load?

Manzanita is correct

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Aristotle

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bun..._code=df2fw3k4

According to BizPac Review, BLM documents indicate that the federal property for which Bundy claims grazing rights were under consideration by a solar energy company. Those documents have since been removed from BLM's website, but BizPac quotes from one of them:

"Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle."

"Trespass cattle" is a reference to Bundy's herd. Bundy's family has grazed cattle on the land since the 1870s, and Bundy maintains he has grazing rights to the federal land.

— Abraham Lincoln

Aristotle

If this was a bunch of hippies raising goats on this same property, the same people who support this guy would be screaming, SHOOT THEM GOATS. From everything I have read the guy is illegally grazing his cattle on public ground. I don't know how you justify that. Do they want to use this ground for another purpose? I don't know, but it doesn't change the fact that he is illegally grazing his cattle.

Its more about the show of force they used to me. Its like Custard and the indians sure he wasnt paying fees but he had made many improvements with his money were they just took his money and never made any improvements. The land is better because of his work which may be why it was perfect for what they wanted it for.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

It's hard to figure out what's really going on here. The mainstream talking heads seem to be giving this very little attention. Then, when I try to find some sort of info on the idiot web, I usually end up of some sort of conspiracy theory website.

So what I've come up with is that it could be anything from "typical" federal cronyism involving Harry Reid, to the Chinese takeover of the interstate highway system. Throw in some, "the BLM was using agents that appear to be of middle eastern descent", and "its a false flag to draw out gun owners and institute marshal law", and it's pretty much a cluster f&@$ of false information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A clean miss, or a clean kill. That is my prayer. I'll let God decide who the victims are."

Thread Information