Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Thread: Dump truck/back hoe work

Default Dump truck/back hoe work

I was tring to get some idea what it cost to hire someone with a back hoe/dump truck to move some dirt for me. Has anyone hired anyone one to do something like that recently ?

In my area a backhoe will cost between $60-75 per hour. Not sure about a dump truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+++++++++1
    If they fly together they die together....

There are two types of hunting. ordinary hunting ,and ruffed grouse hunting...... Aldo Leopold

The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals..... Sam Elliott

Around the Louisville area a skid steer should be between $65-$75 per hour. A backhoe should be between $75-$90 per hour. A Tri axle dump truck usually goes around $75-$90 per hour. A single axle dump truck should be somewhere right around $50-60 per hour. Don't know where youre located but I hope this helps. If you're close to the Louisville area I can recommend some reliable excavation contractors.

Thread Information