Covert Scouting Cameras - Dakota 283 Vault & Kennels - DeerGro - Moultrie Game Cameras

Default Dump truck/back hoe work

I was tring to get some idea what it cost to hire someone with a back hoe/dump truck to move some dirt for me. Has anyone hired anyone one to do something like that recently ?

In my area a backhoe will cost between $60-75 per hour. Not sure about a dump truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rush, ky, USA.

If they fly together they die together....

There are two types of hunting. ordinary hunting ,and ruffed grouse hunting...... Aldo Leopold

The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals..... Sam Elliott

Around the Louisville area a skid steer should be between $65-$75 per hour. A backhoe should be between $75-$90 per hour. A Tri axle dump truck usually goes around $75-$90 per hour. A single axle dump truck should be somewhere right around $50-60 per hour. Don't know where youre located but I hope this helps. If you're close to the Louisville area I can recommend some reliable excavation contractors.

Thread Information