Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo Availability

Default Ammo Availability

What do you think of this-- the Ammo Availability Act?

http://www.boozman.senate.gov/public...013/5/ammo-act
    A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

There's plenty of ammo being produced, but what you have going on is people(idiots) waiting in line each morning at Walmart, Cabela's, etc. buying up all the .22LR, 9mm, .40 and any other popular round. Then they turn around and resell or they hoard it.

I keep reading of people doing this but that can't keep going on too much longer. how many will keep paying super inflated prices from the opportunists?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like a good bill to me. Now if they could pass a bill to punish panic buying and idiots....That may be a tough one.
    "I hate rude behavior in a man. I wont tolerate it."

It's not just ammo. Try finding primers and powder. Seriously affecting my way of life!

Whats got me concerned is that some folks that hunt, and normally just buy a couple of boxes of ammo/year for hunting. They buy their two boxes normally using one box to see if their Deer rifles are sighted-in correctly, and use the second for hunting. If they are not able to find their particular ammo, they need to check their rifles, they will still go hunting and we'll all might hear numerous Deer being wounded and becoming lost, all because they were unable to find enough ammo to check their rifles.

Sounds like a good start to me, time to bring this Administration to heel anyway possible. However, I don't think we will see it ease up until at least 2014 and that is only if Republicans win big. To see it back to even close to where we were a year ago will not happen until we have a Republican President and control of BOTH Houses in DC. I think we have a great many new Gun enthusiasts here in America that need supplying as well as those that got caught way short and have vowed to never let that happen again. 2017 would be my guess as to when we will see a noticable difference in the supply.
    Will somone wake me when the Revolution starts, please............

Quote Originally Posted by cityslicker View Post
    There's plenty of ammo being produced, but what you have going on is people(idiots) waiting in line each morning at Walmart, Cabela's, etc. buying up all the .22LR, 9mm, .40 and any other popular round. Then they turn around and resell or they hoard it.

sadly this is correct

I can't believe it's gone on this long but I'm just waiting it out.

I'll be shocked if it's still a problem come deer season.
    Bambi's mom was a management doe.

Quote Originally Posted by patiodaddy View Post
    Sounds like a good start to me, time to bring this Administration to heel anyway possible. However, I don't think we will see it ease up until at least 2014 and that is only if Republicans win big. To see it back to even close to where we were a year ago will not happen until we have a Republican President and control of BOTH Houses in DC. I think we have a great many new Gun enthusiasts here in America that need supplying as well as those that got caught way short and have vowed to never let that happen again. 2017 would be my guess as to when we will see a noticable difference in the supply.

sorry this doesnt have anything to do with republican or democrat politics
    Last edited by new guy; 05-09-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Thread Information