Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Thread: Ted Nugent vs. Piers Morgan on Gun Control

Default Ted Nugent vs. Piers Morgan on Gun Control

Watch the video, Uncle Ted does a good job debating Piers on the merits of gun control.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-full-of-crap/

Am I wrong in believing an Ar-15 type weapon was NOT used at Sandy Hook? I thought that was mis-reported. And in fact, thought it was a shotgun type weapon found in the trunk of the shooters vehicle. If so, I wish someone would throw that back on Piers. What a screw. Everything else goes w/o saying.

Floyd T.
    NOTICE: Due to the climate of political correctness now pervading America, all Kentuckians, Tennesseans, North Carolinians and West Virginians will no longer be referred to as "HILLBILLIES." You must now refer to us as APPALACHIAN-AMERICANS.

Here is another interview done in West Virginia between a local gun proponent and a local news anchor that's really good.

http://www.fiscalconservatives.com/v...IeajI.html?a=c

The Police Spokesman (LT IIRC) stated the day OF the shooting he used TWO 9mm handguns a Glock and a Sig Sauer......that has since "changed " multiple times (IMO to fit the agenda - disregarding any real facts)

What I AM positive about is FBI and murder investigators do not mistake .223 brass for 9mm - EVER . There was NO AR-15 used, they later found his mother owned or had owned one and changed things to reflect the lie they wanted to tell.....

Quote Originally Posted by HillBillyFiveO View Post
    Am I wrong in believing an Ar-15 type weapon was NOT used at Sandy Hook? I thought that was mis-reported. And in fact, thought it was a shotgun type weapon found in the trunk of the shooters vehicle. If so, I wish someone would throw that back on Piers. What a screw. Everything else goes w/o saying.

Floyd T.

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Only An Armed People Can Ever Be Truly Free ;
    Only An Unarmed People Can Ever Be Enslaved.
    Aristotle

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the Peoples' Liberty's Teeth." - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by HillBillyFiveO View Post

Floyd T.
    And yet, they keep pushing "background checks"...as this would have stopped the guy from killing his mother and stealing her guns. Completely unrelated to the circumstances.

Nothing more than excuses for the justification of final control. They'll use anything and everything--even unrelated--to justify disarming you.

No compromise. No quarter.

Thread Information