Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Thread: Masterbuilt 30'' smoker

Default Masterbuilt 30'' smoker

Basspro has their Masterbuilt 30'' electric smokers on sale for 130$ free shipping today for cyber monday.. Thinking about getting one.. Good deal? I know these smokers get a lot of praise on here, is 130$ a price that does not come around often? Or can I go somewhere else and get it for that much all day every day?
    I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target but as a living creature with more freedoms than i will ever have. I take that life if i can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature's ways of fang and claw, or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than i bestow.
    - Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Xcal1ber View Post
    Basspro has their Masterbuilt 30'' electric smokers on sale for 130$ free shipping today for cyber monday.. Thinking about getting one.. Good deal? I know these smokers get a lot of praise on here, is 130$ a price that does not come around often? Or can I go somewhere else and get it for that much all day every day?
    Snatch it thats a great price. If I didnt already have one .....I paid 189.00 for the small one.
    "I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature's ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow." ---Fred Bear

I've got one and love it! Mine is the one with the window in the door. Paid 180 last year on black friday
    ‎“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
    ― Aldo Leopold, A Sand County Almanac

The 130 one is analog, they have the digital version for 179. Well worth the differance IMHO.

Thread Information