Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: LBL forest fire

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    KENTUCKY LAKE
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    I see you live in Louisville.

    10 miles is closer to KY Lake, than probably 99% of this states population is. Both of my hunting leases are within 3 miles of KY Lake.
    Quote Originally Posted by 8&sand View Post
    I thought you lived 10 miles from KY lake?

    Drugs are bad Billy! Give em up!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    I see you live in Louisville.

    10 miles is closer to KY Lake, than probably 99% of this states population is. Both of my hunting leases are within 3 miles of KY Lake.
    I live in Louisville. I live 1 mile from the Ohio river.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDuck View Post
    After having read several pages of this epic thread it is very clear that you're a freaking raving lunatic. You obviously need to be medicated.





    Woods

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    KENTUCKY LAKE
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Congratulations, I have fished there many times when I lived in Indiana.

    Within a 60 mile radius of my house I have the Mississippi River, Ohio River, TN River, Cumberland River, Clarks River, Reelfoot Lake, the 160,000 acre Kentucky Lake, the 57,000 acre Barkley Lake, and several other private lakes, and lakes in LBL. Several dozen creeks, and a few small rivers also.

    But most of us here in Kentucky live within a short driving distance of some geat natural resources, so many of us live in great places.


    Quote Originally Posted by 8&sand View Post
    I live in Louisville. I live 1 mile from the Ohio river.
    Last edited by billproxs; 08-12-2012 at 10:50 PM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    KENTUCKY LAKE
    Posts
    3,235

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Bill, you ever watch the movie groundhogs day? Story of your life!
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDuck View Post
    After having read several pages of this epic thread it is very clear that you're a freaking raving lunatic. You obviously need to be medicated.





    Woods

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Getshot, KY
    Posts
    3,026

    Default

    I live in Teaberry.
    I live 20 feet from Mud Creek.
    “Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn.”

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Where you can scald a hog in Coldwater
    Posts
    3,963

    Default

    Me and thayatttt there creek, it was chub creek, and it was just about 3-4 miles from my house -- it was really bout 5-6 miles, but mama said that was just a little white lie and wouldn't hurt nobody -- well me and that lil chub creek, well we was just like peas and carrots.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Palmyra, Kentucky
    Posts
    6,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    Both of my hunting leases are within 3 miles of KY Lake.
    Leases?

    You live within 12 miles of LBL. Probably closer than 97.34% of the state.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPete View Post
    Ahh yes, the great white hunter with a "holier than thou" attitude.... Downing a man for hunting over bait while his stand hangs in a white oak with it raining acorns.......
    Wait, what?

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Posts
    7,379

    Default

    Looking at the map and going though Hy's 937 and 453 I live CLOSER than 12 miles to KY Lake and LBL, under 13 miles from Barkley Lake.
    A Government that does not trust its law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms, is itself unworthy of trust..... - James Madison

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere outside Barstow
    Posts
    1,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    Congratulations, I have fished there many times when I lived in Indiana.

    Within a 60 mile radius of my house I have the Mississippi River, Ohio River, TN River, Cumberland River, Clarks River, Reelfoot Lake, the 160,000 acre Kentucky Lake, the 57,000 acre Barkley Lake, and several other private lakes, and lakes in LBL. Several dozen creeks, and a few small rivers also.
    Somebody tell him what he has won.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Fire!!
    By Wildcat in forum Community Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 12:53 PM
  2. turkey huntin in a forest fire
    By kentuckyshooter in forum Turkey Hunting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. someone set my hay on fire
    By pentail in forum Community Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:42 AM
  4. Something to fire us up
    By holedigger in forum Deer Hunting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 10:32 PM
  5. gun fire
    By ez in forum General Hunting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •