Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Thread: Trophy Taker FC Extreme top slot arrow rest

Default Trophy Taker FC Extreme top slot arrow rest

I just got this rest today and need some help. Does anybody use the clamp that comes with rest that goes on bus cable or should I just tie it below serving? Also not for sure about the "Arrow Guide " that goes on rest. I have watched the video on Youtube about installing the rest but it doesn't cover the arrow guide part. Anybody got in pics or should I just go to archery shop? Thanks,John

i have had one for several years,have it served to the cable.anything you put on your string or cable will slow down your bow.

I too have one an really like it. I use the arrow cradle with moleskin on both sides an on the launcher..I serve mine to the downward buss cable an u want it to come up in last inch of draw.Serve it as far down as possible as any torque on cable affected letoff on my Bowtech Ally..Not sure if it will on other bows..Great Rest enjoy.

Here lately I have been attaching my dropaways with the same knot I use for a "d loop" then wrapping a little serving above it to make sure it can't slide up. Works great, and I haven't found a dropaway in the half dozen I have tried that i like better than my wb for hunting so I can remove them before hunting season without much trouble. I will agree that spitting the cable to work the string through then serving it down looks better and is a more "final" install.
    Last edited by dxtsniper; 07-22-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    ~SHARP KNIVES AND LOUD GUNS~

Thread Information