Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Thread: snagging for spoonbill / paddlefish

Default snagging for spoonbill / paddlefish

has anyone been snagging this year yet i have been wanting to go but i have been doing it for three years at meldahl dam on ohio river zero luck for spoonbill but have hit many sauger carp an other fish was wondering if any one could give advice or places thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bonehunter View Post
    has anyone been snagging this year yet i have been wanting to go but i have been doing it for three years at meldahl dam on ohio river zero luck for spoonbill but have hit many sauger carp an other fish was wondering if any one could give advice or places thanks
    go to point park in carrolton ky... down past markland. them boys have been doing excellent down there!! girl i know lives and has a bait shop down that away and she has some really nice pics of all the spoonbill peeps have caught this year so far...
    Fish on!!

thanks buddy if u could maybe post the name of the bait house or phone # my dad used to hit a bunch at meldahl but no such luck for my friends an i if u know anyone that i could maybe hook up with an go would b great but thanks for the info again

thanks buddy if u could maybe post the name of the bait house or phone # my dad used to hit a bunch at meldahl but no such luck for my friends an i if u know anyone that i could maybe hook up with an go would b great but thanks for the info again
    the bait shop is sgt. sissy's bait and tackle.. she has a full line up of catfish and all kinds of cool shit! lol its worth a drive just to meet her and see what she has. she knows the markland dam fishing alot more then i do. so give her a call and go down and she can really help you out. good luck man i am going down fri around 5 a.m. to catfish the ky river i cant wait lol!
    Fish on!!

the bait store number is... 502-732-1241
    Fish on!!

Thanks buddy thats the main thing i love to do is catfishing but good luck i heard the big blues r startin to hit so let me know if u do anygood thanks again

ah man u really need to go and visit the shop then lol she has decent prices on all her reels and line and hooks sinkers all the gear for catfishing.. she will hook ya up! tell her brian sent ya down..
    Fish on!!

Thread Information