Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Thread: Beretta a400 xtreme VS super vinci

Default Beretta a400 xtreme VS super vinci

Anybody have or shot the new beretta A400 xtreme? Im lookin into getting a new shotgun my 2 i've narrowed it down to is either the super vinci or the a400 xtreme lets hear the reviews on these guns.. Thanks for the info fellas

Lifelong Kentuckian: Hopkinsville, Murray, Pikeville, Paducah, Highland Heights, Lexington

I shot an Extrema 2 for several years and did purchase the new Extreme. It is like shooting a 20. The 3 point kickoff is very nice. I shot it straight out the case all Tday weekend. It feels exactly the same as my Extrema 2 in regards to pull length and swing. But again there is a noticeable difference in recoil and really the Extrema 2 did not kick much either. I personally do not like Benelli, but to each their own.

Better shoulder that gun boy, better shoulder that gun.

Go shoot a diver or trash duck or something hero.

I've handled both, have the extreme ordered. Should have it by the end of the week. I like the extrema 2, and the vinci didn't point as good for me so I'm on the beretta train now I guess. Putting the old 870 in back up mode.

ha ol red s-10 Mr. Bada$$ is back, How many you kill this year so far on Chiggerville? since that's the only place you hunt. U can't get even get anybody to hunt with you, pretty sad as many so called buddies as you supposedly have no one will hunt with you?? Haha ur the hero!!!

Neither.....don't like a safety in front of the trigger. Lefty's grow to hate such. The Benelli's safety is especially hard to take off quickly for me. I wish someone other than Mossberg would go to the thumb safety. Then everyone would be happy
    Some people are like slinkies...they're really good for nothin, but they still bring a smile to ur face when you push em down a filght of stairs...

Quote Originally Posted by wildlifexpressions View Post
    ha ol red s-10 Mr. Bada$$ is back, How many you kill this year so far on Chiggerville? since that's the only place you hunt. U can't get even get anybody to hunt with you, pretty sad as many so called buddies as you supposedly have no one will hunt with you?? Haha ur the hero!!!
    I done killed 46 so far. You?

Lets hunt in the morning. I have a thing or two to show you.

Thread Information