Terms and Conditions - Spam Guidelines - Become A Sponsor - Season Dates - Window Decals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning!!!! If you, your kids or grand kids take pics from your phone---WATCH THIS!

Exclamation Warning!!!! If you, your kids or grand kids take pics from your phone---WATCH THIS!

Warning!!!! If you, your kids or grand kids take pics from your phone---WATCH THIS!
    This is truly alarming - please take the time to watch. At the end they'll tell you

how to set your phone so you don't run this risk!
    PLEASE PASS THIS INFO TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO TAKES PICTURES WITH

THEIR CELL OR
    SMART PHONE AND POSTS THEM ONLINE.
    I want everyone of you to watch this and then be sure to share with all your

family and friends. Itís REALLY important info, about what your posting things

on your cell phones can do TO YOU!!!

Too much technology out there these days so beware...........

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS VIDEO, AND TAKE THE RECOMMENDED

PRECAUTIONS.

If you have children or grandchildren you NEED to watch this. I had no idea this could happen from taking pictures on the blackberry , IPhone or any cell phone. It's scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vARzvWxwY

Pretty scary stuff. Technology is out of control.
    "I hate rude behavior in a man. I wont tolerate it."

I HATE all the online social networking stuff for that reason.....

My family members are always taking pics of my little girl and putting them on FB.

Its sad that a seemingly innocent sharing of photos with family and friends can be so potenially dangerous....
    EARTH FIRST....
    We'll mine the other planets later....!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WildmanWilson View Post
    Pretty scary stuff. Technology is out of control.
    I know it is very scary! Some "Smart Guy" On an Indiana Hunting Forum, posted this concerning the thread I placed on that particular forum:

"....Perfect example of media fabricating a source of fear that doesn't really exist.

Make sure you also put a black bag over your head before you enter your home, or else someone might see where live and stalk you! lol!

If you're really that scared, go find a secluded cave and never come out....."

This is typical of what goes on on, at the "Hoosier" hunting forums. Kentucky's forum is MUCH better!

Quote Originally Posted by DRS View Post
    I know it is very scary! Some "Smart Guy" On an Indiana Hunting Forum, posted this concerning the thread I placed on that particular forum:

"....Perfect example of media fabricating a source of fear that doesn't really exist.

Make sure you also put a black bag over your head before you enter your home, or else someone might see where live and stalk you! lol!

This is typical of what goes on on, at the "Hoosier" hunting forums. Kentucky's forum is MUCH better!
    He is probable one of the stalkers benefiting from it.

What you have to be careful of is if you post pictures you have taken while hunting. It would be easy for someone to find your spot.
    "Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why"

Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    What you have to be careful of is if you post pictures you have taken while hunting. It would be easy for someone to find your spot.
    Thats why I'm not killing anything...I'm not taking any chances.

[QUOTE=WildmanWilson;2037104193]Thats why I'm not killing anything...I'm not taking any chances.[/QUOTE

Glad I'm not the only one. I was starting to worry.
    "Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why"

Quote Originally Posted by DRS View Post

Well, he's kind of right. There's lots scarier stuff going on. Most cell phones do not have this turned on by default anyway. Usually you have to enable GPS then enable geotagging. But regardless, the idea that uploading a picture of your kid to facebook only then reveals your location via geotagging is a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    Thats what I was thinking, watch those "pics from the stand"
    Never Use Post Count as A Knowledge Gauge

Thread Information