PDA

View Full Version : What is the Limit on.......

CVN71 Ordnance
12-10-2003, 08:54 PM
I know what the bag limit on Bucks is one per year, But how many does can you kill in a Zone 4 county this comming Muzzleloader season?

GO NAVY!!!

GSP
12-10-2003, 09:25 PM
LATE MUZZLELOADER
ZONES 1-4
EITHER SEX
DEC. 13-19, 2003
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">A hunter may take no more than four (4) deer with bow equipment. In addition to the statewide permit, a bow hunter may use no more than one (1) bonus antlerless permit.
<b>A hunter may take no more than two (2) deer with a firearm or crossbow, and must use the statewide permit only. </b>Hunters shall not take antlerless deer during seasons open to antlered deer hunting only.
A hunter shall take no more than ONE (1) deer with visible antlers (excluding button bucks) per license year, except that additional antlered deer may be taken on a WMA quota hunt or federal area.
Hunters shall abide by the equipment restrictions in place for each season.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

CVN71 Ordnance
12-11-2003, 06:37 AM
Thanks, So I guess I am allowed 2 Does since I killed a Buck during Bow season.

GO NAVY!!!

thunderstorm
12-11-2003, 07:17 AM
You are only allowed 1 doe since you used your either sex tag(I hope) on the buck. Someone who has not taken a deer yet could take 2 does in a zone 4 next week.

Multidigits
12-11-2003, 07:27 AM
T-storm is correct. Bonus tags aren't used in 4's

Marcus
12-11-2003, 07:52 AM
You could buy up to two bonus "archery only" tags and still hunt for a doe in zone 4 during muzzleloading season if you wanted to. You just have to adhere to the hunter orange regulations during the time of muzzleloading. But like t-storm said, you can only take 1 doe and be legal with a muzzleloader.

CVN71 Ordnance
12-11-2003, 09:01 AM
Well I am glad I ask the question, I wouldn't kill two does anyway, but better to ask a question and be safe. Thanks guys for setting me straight. I think I will knock off early and drive home. It should only take me 8 1/2 hours. [:D]

GO NAVY!!!