PDA

View Full Version : Dream Hunt

RackAholic
12-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Just got back from my hunt in Kansas. It was unreal, I have never seen so many big bucks and to boot Bill Jordan was in deer camp with us. He is a super guy. I also gained alot of respect for this man. He does not let the guides do it for him. He glasses his own fields in the morning and hunts in the afternoons. He moved his deer stand 3 days in a row and to boot I got to help him and his camera man Steven move stands one day. It was unreal. I also lost a lot of respect for Michael Waddell. Here are some pictures.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/Mwhittle1/photo1-1.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/Mwhittle1/KANSASHUNT.jpg

II RiNgEyE II
12-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Photo shopped...

120+
12-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Why did you photoshop that second pic?

pentail
12-10-2010, 02:26 PM
so, was Waddell in camp?

NWGAHUNTER
12-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Just got back from my hunt in Kansas. It was unreal, I have never seen so many big bucks and to boot Bill Jordan was in deer camp with us. He is a super guy. I also gained alot of respect for this man. He does not let the guides do it for him. He glasses his own fields in the morning and hunts in the afternoons. He moved his deer stand 3 days in a row and to boot I got to help him and his camera man Steven move stands one day. It was unreal. I also lost a lot of respect for Michael Waddell. Here are some pictures.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/Mwhittle1/photo1-1.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/Mwhittle1/KANSASHUNT.jpg

And why did you lose allot of respect for Michael Waddell?

RackAholic
12-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Wanted to see if anyone could really tell. Pretty good 120+ you nailed it. Here is the real picture.
This is outside the Blue Hereford restaurant outside Dodge City. . Everyone in camp would hunt and meet back there for lunch.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/Mwhittle1/photo-2.jpg

RackAholic
12-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Camera man Steven said he has been having an affair with one of the Dream Season Team wife and has left his wife and kids.

Iceman35
12-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Why does the deer on the right in Pic 1 look like it got ran over, and why does the cape magically stand horizontal on its own? Who's wife was he having an affair with?

pentail
12-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Why does the deer on the right in Pic 1 look like it got ran over, and why does the cape magically stand horizontal on its own? Who's wife was he having an affair with?

looks to me like they have had it in the freezer for a day or two. Nice deer by the way

NWGAHUNTER
12-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Camera man Steven said he has been having an affair with one of the Dream Season Team wife and has left his wife and kids.

I heard something like that and thought that is what you may have been referring to.

Redlined
12-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Not good for sure if it's true, but really, why act surprised? Just because these guys are celebrities they put on their pants one leg at a time like everyone else. The fact that they are all on the road and gone from home as much as they are and you hear of something like that happening really shouldn't come as a big surprise....

BTW, how did it feel to drop a good one while the "Pros" were still looking for a shooter?

buckfever
12-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Not good for sure if it's true, but really, why act surprised? Just because these guys are celebrities they put on their pants one leg at a time like everyone else.

LMAO. . . .If my wife is ever gonna leave me for a "celebrity", I just pray it's Brad Pitt or George Clooney. I doubt I know a woman that would even recognize Waddell's name, let alone become one of his groupies.

If my wife decide to upgrade to Michael Waddell, I might have to sponsor an intervention for the kids' sake. :) :)

120+
12-10-2010, 03:32 PM
LMAO. . . .If my wife is ever gonna leave me for a "celebrity", I just pray it's Brad Pitt or George Clooney. I doubt I know a woman that would even recognize Waddell's name, let alone become one of his groupies.

If my wife decide to upgrade to Michael Waddell, I might have to sponsor an intervention for the kids' sake. :) :)

Mine has already put me on notice that if Clooney ever calls she's gone.

buckfever
12-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Mine has already put me on notice that if Clooney ever calls she's gone.

I guess you can give her props for being honest, but honesty has its limits. I don't want to know about it if my wife has a thing for Carrot Top.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f220/buckfever6/carrot-top-200x225.jpg

RackAholic
12-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Actually I came home empty handed. The guys with deer were friends of mine. I could of shot a dozen 140" - 150" deer. I would see on average 50 deer a set. These deer are using the wheat fields. May be up to 100 deer in the wheat field and these deer travel 2 miles to get to them. We were hunting a 18,000 acre CRP field on the Arkansas River and would watch these deer come out of the CRP and travel 1/2 to 3/4 mile across two big open field to the wheat field. Sometimes so many would come out so fast I could even catch up. Hunting there is not like here...these deer would come out to the fields 2 hours before dark and not leave them in the mornings until 8:00am. I was seeing two giant deer in the wheat, couldn't tell you how many points because they were too far away only that their body looked like bulls compared to the other deer and they had some major horns. Saw a huge half rack 6 point the last morning (would of been twelve) and the guide knew which deer it was and said it was a 190" deer during bow season before he broke his main beam.

Oh, and the deer had been in the freezer.

Anyways back to out doing Bill. I wish I could say that. Bill was not shooting anything under 170". He was here hunting two weeks ago and had to fly the owner on his private plane back home to Mississippi to his doctor because of kidney stones. He said he passed a 170" deer then because he was a 3 year old. I told him I don't care if he is a one year old I am shooting if he is 170. He said you and 90% of other hunters. So I don't think Bill was looking to shoot these deer. He is still there hunting until Saturday and is using my binoculars (I left my binoculars in the guides truck and realized it on the way home last night and called my friend to ask him to go see if they were in his truck and he said Bill was using them...don't really know if that is true.) My friend said this morning he still hadn't shot anything.

Bobcatt
12-10-2010, 06:30 PM
which outfitter were you hunting with , if you don't mind me asking?

Feedman
12-10-2010, 06:43 PM
he has been having an affair with one of the Dream Season Team wife

Wonder what her husband did???

westkybanded
12-10-2010, 07:48 PM
he has been having an affair with one of the Dream Season Team wife

Wonder what her husband did???

If that's the case, he's probably counting his blessings that she's gone.

struttin&ruttin
12-10-2010, 08:20 PM
rackaholic do you have any initials as a hint?

RackAholic
12-10-2010, 09:33 PM
The outfitter is Ross Trophy Outfitter.

No I do not have a clue as to who and didn't ask.

TripleGee
12-10-2010, 09:59 PM
I guess you can give her props for being honest, but honesty has its limits. I don't want to know about it if my wife has a thing for Carrot Top.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f220/buckfever6/carrot-top-200x225.jpg

Yeah, ol' Carrot Top can work out all he wants, but that face is still Fugly! (Fenominally Ugly!)

pathfork man
12-10-2010, 10:54 PM
how much does this hunt cost, if you don't mind me asking. Went to their website and their was no price.

RackAholic
12-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Bow hunts are $3500 no trophy fees.

Gun hunts are $5500 no trophy fees.

There is a early muzzleloader in September but not sure of price.